From: Ricardo Saffi Marques <saffi@××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo Forums Crashed
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:18:24
1 Weird, but... have you tried cleaning your browser cache? CTRL SHIFT DEL on
2 firefox.
3
4 On 1/13/08, Richard Cox <conardcox@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > On Saturday 12 January 2008 20:05:50 Ricardo Saffi Marques wrote:
7 > > On 1/13/08, Richard Cox <conardcox@×××××.com> wrote:
8 > > > Thanks, it's the "View posts from last 24 hours" link that is causing
9 > the
10 > > > problem for me.
11 > > >
12 > > > --
13 > > > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
14 > >
15 > > Even though, it's fine here.
16 >
17 > Ok, well, I'm still having problems with it, but I've got a workaround
18 > now.
19 > It's giving me this whenever I hit the "View posts from last 24 hours"
20 > link:
21 >
22 > phpBB : Critical Error
23 >
24 > Could not connect to the database
27 > Thanks.
28 > --
29 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
35 <b>Ricardo Saffi Marques</b>
36 Laboratório de Administração e Segurança de Sistemas (LAS/IC)
37 Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
38 <i>Cell:</i> +55 (19) 8128-0435
39 <i>Skype:</i> ricardo_saffi_marques