From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: media-gfx/blender-2.71 dependencies
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:53:03
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > >> Q: Alan, can I ... <insert something stupid here>?
5 > >> A: I don't recommend that because ... <insert some politely worded
6 > >> well-thought out rationale here>
9 A politically correct Alan? RUBBISH mate rubbish!
10 (howz my tone?)
13 > > There must be some substantial benefits to compensate for all that
14 > > tongue-biting :)
15 > Oh yes, there's a benefit all right. I'm now back in a place I was 3
16 > years OK:
17 > When I go home at night, I don't suffer from an over-powering urge to
18 > murder my kids, dogs, wife and generally visit havoc and destruction on
19 > all humanity. My wife says I'm a nice guy again. She didn't like living
20 > with that imposter.
23 Yes, I too had to give up 'riding the tiger' some years ago. It's really
24 bad on your health. I found being wise with money and enjoying my
25 (limited consulting) work leaves me with a far more rewarding life,
26 and a lower tax bill.
29 ;-)
30
31 James