From: Jason Brian Friedrich <mail@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem while booting 2006.0 LiveCD
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:26:28
1 On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 12:17:50AM -0300, Daniel da Veiga wrote:
2
3 > I don't know exactly what is with those two lines, but if I were you I
4 > would check the md5sum or another way to see if the ISO you downloaded
5 > came right before burning it (again)... I once burned a faulty ISO and
6 > got stuck for a whole afternoon, then simply downloaded the ISO again,
7 > checked it with md5 and burned it again, and it worked.
8
9 I double-checked the MD5sum and it is correct. The Install CD works on
10 another system perfectly well... but this is not the system on which i want to
11 install Gentoo ;-).
12
13 Also the 2005.1 install CD worked well on this machine. But it can not be
14 the solution just not to use the new install CD.
15
16 Jason
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list