From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Qusetion: amd64 + apache2 + mod_extract_forwarded
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 09:23:15
1 Hi,
2
3 I have a webserver with a lighttpd proxy and apache2 behind the proxy.
4
5 My problem is, in my apache2 log the client IP address is always the
6 proxy's IP.
7
8 I would like to see in my logs the client's real IP, instead of the
9 proxy's IP.
10 Just for fun, the proxy and the apache are on two different machines.
11 lighttpd's IP is 192.168.10.5
12 apache's IP is 192.168.10.14
13
14 I found that, there is an apache stuff, called mod_extract_forwarded,
15 which is not part of the gentoo's repository (or I only missed
16 something).
17
18 I would like to ask some hints, how to see the real IP forwarded by
19 lighttpd in my apache's log?
20
21 Or, how to install mod_extract_forwarded to apache?
22
23 Any solution are welcome :)
24
25 Regards,