From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I want a low-end usb laser printer with minimal config hassle
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 10:36:17
1 On Friday, 7 December 2018 22:47:06 GMT Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Friday, 7 December 2018 18:46:54 GMT Manuel McLure wrote:
3 > > I'd highly recommend getting a networked printer that supports Port 9100
4 > > instead of a USB one - this allows you to use the same printer for all of
5 > > your systems.
6 >
7 > Nonsense. You just don't need a network interface if you don't have one.
8 > This is Linux, not WinBloze.
9
10 That came out a bit sharper than I intended. No offence meant.
13 Regards,
14 Peter.