From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wings3d breaks X-window
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:16:53
1 JC Denton ha scritto:
2 > I have a big problem. When I try to construct something with wings3d my
3 > x-windows system breaks. I can put a boby or something like this but as
4 > soon as I try to rotate the object or manipulate it in some way the
5 > system does the same like Ctrl+Shift+Del would do. It just kicks me of
6 > my system! I do not know how and wher to look for an error message.
7 > Please help!!
8
9 You can look (and post) error messages you find in /var/log/Xorg.[0/1/2].log
10
11 Tell us the video card and the drivers you are using (e.g. "ATI Radeon
12 9200 with xorg 'radeon' driver)
13
14 Do other 3D apps work? (glxgears? celestia? blender? whatever...)
15
16 > P.S. Because the stable version did not compile I used the ~x86 version.
17
18 Very strange that the stable version did not compile.
19 Can you post the output of "emerge --info"?
20
21 m.
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list