From: "Matt Connell (Gmail)" <matthewdconnell@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dlang questions, problem emerging gtkd and how to emerge gdc_11_ 2 ?
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 14:49:50
1 On Wed, 2022-03-02 at 09:46 -0500, Matt Connell (Gmail) wrote:
2 > You have to manually specify, via a USE flag, which version of dmd that
3 > you want.
4 >
5 > eg. "net-misc/onedrive dmd-2_095" in /etc/portage/package.use/dmd
6
7 Sorry, for this, I copied my *own* use flag file with the package for
8 which I specify a dmd version, instead of yours.
9
10 The point is still the same though, packages that require dmd have to
11 be specified which version of the compiler to use.