From: Geistteufel <geistteufel@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Resize /
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:51:22
1 I have just look evms guide ...
2 Even they have a ncurse tools to managed it, I don't really see advantage
3 on lvm2, and lvm2 have a good guide and are really easy to use.
4 In all solution, we need to rewrite file to get strip on new disk use ...
5 can change to strip mod in extends it, and rewrite all file
6
7 see if it's work, I looking for vgreorg or lvreorg to do so, but lvm2
8 seems to lake of this tools ... have an idea to find it ?
9
10 Le Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:14:20 +0100, Dirk Heinrichs