From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Is Google getting evil?
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 00:11:38
1 On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 18:35 -0300, Daniel da Veiga wrote:
2 >
3 > Privacy is measured by how much you care about it, if you think VERY
4 > WELL it simply do not exist.
5
6 The only real privacy policy is: "everyone can have access to anything
7 and everything". Nothing is confidential or hidden.
8
9 But, it's interesting to see I've made 490 posts to this list since Mar
10 2004. That must be when google groups was "turned on", as I've posted
11 earlier than that, but oh well, who's keeping count?!! (Better make that
12 491 now ;)
16 If you suspect a man, don't employ him.
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list