From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can I clean contacts with isopropyl alcohol?
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:42:17
1 On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 21:21 -0300, Jorge Peixoto de Morais Neto wrote:
2 > Hi. I have instability in my PC and I highly suspect it is caused by
3 > hardware problems in my TV card. I would like to clean its contacts
4 > and see if it, by a miracle, solves the problem. But I don't want to
5 > make it worse. So: is it safe to clean the contacts of a PCI card with
6 > isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab?
7
8 Use a pencil eraser instead.
11 Albert W. Hopkins
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list