From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] monitoring system resource usage
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:46:39
1 Grant wrote:
2 >>> Agreed! Although getting apache, mysql, and nginx plugins fully
3 >>> working is proving to be a little trickier. To get those going it's
4 >>> necessary to edit /etc/munin/plugin-conf.d/munin-node as well as some
5 >>> apache and nginx config. Still working on getting it all 100%. - Grant
6 >> If you have a fairly basic setup, post what you are using to help others
7 >> later on. At least it could give someone a config to go by.
8 > I promise I will do this once I feel good about my config.
9 >
10 > - Grant
14 That's good. Sometimes when I am setting up something, I google for the
15 config file to see if I can find something to go by at least. I did
16 that the other day with my xorg.conf file. I found out that when I
17 logout and leave, my monitor never goes to standby. I found a config
18 file that someone posted that had the info I needed. It was MUCH faster
19 than trying to read man pages and find it.
20
21 I thought about setting up a site or something and putting different
22 config files there and allowing others to post theirs. Thing is, I'm
23 sort of low income and I don't know how much that would end up costing
24 me. I'd do it for free so I'd pay for whatever it was. I think a
25 central place for this sort of thing would be great.
26
27 Anyway, it may help the next person if you post what works for you and
28 maybe how you are using it. At least give someone a start. If they
29 google, they will find it.
30
31 Dale
32
33 :-)
36 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!