From: Zhu Sha Zang <zhushazang@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with slow Boot
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 01:04:22
1 Yes man, you're right. Now with grub the system booting very very faster.
2
3 Thank you a lot.
7 Em 29-06-2011 08:52, dong l escreveu:
8 > maybe lilo doesn't support newer bios,why not try grub?
9 >
10 > 2011/6/28 Zhu Sha Zang <zhushazang@×××××××××.br
11 > <mailto:zhushazang@×××××××××.br>>
12 >
13 > Hey people, i have some weird problem with my two notebooks.
14 >
15 > The models are, HP ProBook 6450b and Lenovo Ideapad Z360.
16 >
17 > I'm using LILO in both of the systems and in HP Notebook the load
18 > of vmlinuz are fast, normal, like any desktop machine. But, in
19 > Lenovo Notebook the loading are very slow.
20 >
21 > I don't know if have any solution, but reading in some places,
22 > this is a BIOS mistake.
23 >
24 > Some trick that can i fix this delay?
25 >
26 > --
27 > Zhu Sha Zang
35 ---