From: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to determin CFLAGS used in a package emerge
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 03:23:40
1 > cat /var/db/pkg/"sys-power/apcupsd-3.10.18-r1/"
2
3 Thanks guys for the help. I found that apcupsd-3.10.18-r1.ebuild had the compiler options that I
4 was looking for. It looks like I was incorrecting calling the compiler options CFLAGS. But
5 thanks for the help because I was able to find what I was looking for.
6
7 I misread this little snippet from the apcupsd manual and thought I was looking for CFLAGS:
8 Perhaps "LDFLAGS" were what I was actually looking for?
9
10 CFLAGS="-g -O2" LDFLAGS="-g" ./configure \
11 --enable-usb \
12 --with-upstype=usb \
13 --with-upscable=usb \
14 --prefix=/usr \
15 --sbindir=/sbin \
16 --with-cgi-bin=/var/www/cgi-bin \
17 --enable-cgi \
18 --with-css-dir=/var/www/docs/css \
19 --with-log-dir=/etc/apcupsd \
20 --enable-pthreads \
21 --enable-powerflute
22 ...
23 ...
24 --with-serial-dev=<your-SNMP-device> \
25 --with-upstype=snmp \
26 --with-upscable=smart \
27 --enable-pthreads \
28 --enable-snmp