From: David Relson <relson@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Paludis newbie questions [was: Excellent Paludis interview]
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:21:44
1 On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 17:48:21 +0100
2 Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
3
4 > On Sunday 23 December 2007 18:56:40 David Relson wrote:
5 > > I suspect a better worded message would have let me find the
6 > > mistake....
7 >
8 > Such as?
9
10 Hi Bo,
11 I'm not really sure, but the message's reference to "environment" didn't
12 indicate (to me) a problem in the use flags. "environment" wasn't
13 definite enough for me to even have a clue where to look or what to
14 look for. Perhaps one of the following would work:
15
16 "hyphen not immediately followed by use flags"
17
18 "space not allowed after hyphen in use flags"
19
20 Regards,
21
22 David