From: Nick Pappin <npappin@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo-wiki.com - Needs your help!
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 05:42:15
1 I would second all of this I use gentoo-wiki almost everyday and it is
2 killing me that it isnt up. I think this would be a great service if
3 we can give it to the community.
6 W. Nick Pappin
7 IT Staff
8 Latah Federal Credit Union
9 208.874.4394
13 On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 6:43 AM, Steven Susbauer