From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Amarok, track length and moodbar problem...
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 12:10:29
1 On Tuesday 22 May 2007 11:00, vladimir@×××××××××.info wrote:
2 > On 5/22/07, Nistor Andrei <coder.tux@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i'm experiencing some
4 > > weird behaviour in Amarok. The problem is that with some songs the length
5 > > is not displayed. I'm unable to scroll forwards or backwards in the song,
6 > > and moodbar does not work on those songs either. Do you have any idea why
7 > > this is
8 > > happening? I've attached a screenshot...
9 >
10 > I have the same problem: some song's length uncknown and they are
11 > unscollable. I'm NOT using moodbar, and using xine engine.
12 >
13 > When I'm trying to play this tracks with mplayer, it shows some
14 > errors, so I assume this tracks is a bit damaged.
15 > I heard about some mp3 repair tool.
16 Hi,
17 Amarok has an mp3 fixer, click on Tools Script manager and I have mp3 fixer
18 listed under General, but I might have downloaded it using Get more scripts
19 button.
20 Hope this helps, its fixed a few with length problems for me.
21 Paul
22 --
23 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list