From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: libreoffice 3.5.2.2 paste special fails
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 23:08:45
1 On 05/02/2012 05:40 PM, Adam Carter wrote:
2 >>> Any idea how to troubleshoot this? Any sense in trying rm -fr ~/.libreoffice?
3 >>>
4 >> ...
5 >>
6 >> always worth a try - but just rename the old directory first and then
7 >> move it back if thats not the problem.
8 >
9 > mv ~/.libreoffice ~/.libreoffice-orig didnt help. Any other ideas?
10
11 (I may be guilty of repeating myself here, but I hope not.)
12
13 I found some irritating regressions in the chart module in 3.5.* so I
14 asked about it on a libreoffice mailing list. The one response I got
15 recommended that I reinstall 3.4.* because a lot of people are having
16 problems with 3.5.*
17
18 So that's what I did. Not a very satisfying fix, though.