From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost Labyrinth
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:10:11
1 I am trying to make an ebuild.
2
3 when i download the compiled tarball with wget using this url:
4
5 http://laby.toybox.de/download15/laby_1.0.1.tar.gz
6
7 I get a file called download2.php\?fileid\=15 which i then have to
8 rename to laby_1.0.1.tar.gz
9
10 This is not a good start.
11
12 So whats up with your web server, or is there a better url i could use
13 for automated downloading?
16 On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:42:19 +0200