From: Vasya Volkov <my.pipes.burn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with the graphic card
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:32:49
1 В Птн, 19/06/2009 в 13:37 +0200, Ward Poelmans пишет:
2 > On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 13:32, Vasya Volkov<my.pipes.burn@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > >
4 > > For swithcing back just erase strings that you add to package.mask and
5 > > then reemerge packets. Don't forget that xorg-1.5* and 1.3* are
6 > > different. Read upgrade guide.
7 >
8 > Are you sure that's a good idea? He has an GM45 which was only
9 > released last year. Isn't this driver older than that?
10 >
11 > Ward
14 I don't understand which older driver do you mean...
15 Intel rewrite their driver. And there isn't any good support for linux
16 by their driver at now. As I know they start rewrite thier driver from
17 version 2.1.1 or so. Version 2.1.1 not good but with it I have reached
18 best performance.
19
20 Wait until they finish work is a good idea.
24 Vasya <my.pipes.burn@×××××.com>