From: Rumen Yotov <rumen@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How do I pass options to emerge
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:49:40
1 On (13/11/07 17:18) fei huang wrote:
2 > On Nov 2, 2007 4:08 AM, Aaron Cordova <basicasm@×××××××.com> wrote:
5 > > The package netqmail allows me to specify the value QMAIL_CONF_SPLIT
6 > > before it compiles. How do I actually set this value? How do I set optional
7 > > flags when I build a package? Do i need to place them in a file somewhere or
8 > > can I "export QMAIL_CONF_SPLIT=" in my shell prior to invoking emerge?
9 > > --
10 >
11 > I think use flags might be what you want, use "equery uses netqmail" to see
12 > if there's any
13 > fits your needs.
14 >
15 > regards
16 > fei
19 > > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
22 Hi,
23
24 There're two ways to make this happen:
25 1.EXTRA_ECONF="qmail_conf_split" emerge qmail -av
26 2.Hack the ebuild in your local-overlay
27 (/usr/local/portage/net-mail/netqmail).
28 HTH. Rumen
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list