From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Some corruption after gnome 2.30
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 01:31:26
1 On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> revdep-rebuild reported no issues, and re-emerging gtk+, thunar,
5 >> and gnome-icon-theme had no effect. Last night I went with the nuclear
6 >> option (emerge -eav --keep-going world), and it solved the problem.
9 > I just tried emerge -e --keep-going gnome and it hasn't helped, so I guess
10 > i'll try going nuclear...
13 Ok, i just tried emerge -e --keep-going world followed by revdep-rebuild and
14 lafilefixer and its still broken...
15
16 Any more suggestions? I'm assuming removing the ~/.gnome* directories would
17 not be useful in this instance.