From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Scheduled wakeup from suspend to ram
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 21:01:17
1 Am Sonntag, 10. Januar 2010 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
2 > On Sunday 10 January 2010 19:11:52 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
3 > > Hi Group
4 > >
5 > > one of the very last things I still need Win***s for is to wake me up in
6 > > the morning: I set up a task schedule to launch a playlist with Winamp.
7 > > Do you know of any way to let my laptop go on again automatically after I
8 > > put it to sleep in its RAM?
9 > >
10 > > In case it helps: I'm running 32 bit i686, version 2.6.30.
11 > >
12 > > TIA
13 >
14 > Sounds like a classic case of being WAAAAAAAY too complicated.
15 >
16 > Have you considered buying a cheap alarm clock?
17 > Or setting your phone to play a tune for an alarm?
18
19 The phone serves as alarm clock by blaring out lout sounds that need to be
20 pressed away. :o)
21 --
22 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
23 Concious smokers drink decaf.