From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Portage metadata cache backend: sqlite or not?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 20:48:37
1 Marc Joliet <marcec <at> gmx.de> writes:
4 > Hi list
5 >
6 > For the longest time I've had portage configured to use the sqlite
7 > metadata cache backend as per an old HOWTO [0], however, I thought that
8 > it would be a > good idea to revisit that decision.
9
10 > Does anybody here have experience with this, or a recommendation?
11
12 I cannot directly speak to your issues. But, a while back when I
13 was researching some dB tools, I discovered a add-on for browsers that
14 allows you to view sqllite db:
15
16 SQLite Manager 0.8.1
17
18 and this interesting tool:
19
20 http://sqlitestudio.pl/
21
22 I hope this helps you diagnose your problems.
25 James