From: Ignas Anikevicius <anikevicius@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird - Anyone else with this problem?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 22:39:28
1 On 25/05/12 23:16, Colleen Beamer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 Hello,
4
5 > Ever since the last time Thunderbird was updated when I synced, the
6 > process does not die when I shut down Thunderbird. I have to kill it
7 > before I can start up Thunderbird again. Is anyone else experiencing
8 > this problem. Thought I would ask here before I complained to the
9 > Mozilla folks.
10
11 Occasionally I get this, but I have not narrowed any causes down yet.
12 For example I have just tried it, but it worked perfectly. However, I
13 get sometimes 100% CPU usage and it has to do something with the IMAP
14 access of my mailboxes (I am using 2 at the moment if that makes any
15 difference).
16
17 Hope that helps,
18 Ignas A.
19
20 P.S. I am thinking more and more, that I should to switch to something
21 more lightweight... :p Maybe mutt or luamail... but it will have to
22 happen a bit later. :)