From: Kyle Bader <kyle.bader@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo (diet) && Ceph ?
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:04:57
1 > Googling sometimes produces hilarious results.
2 >
3 > Seriously, I'm looking for any  information/brave
4 > hack on using CEPH fs with Gentoo....
5
6 The two main things you'll have to do is build a kernel with ceph
7 support and then create an ebuild for ceph's userland utilities and
8 put it in your own overlay. If you have any ceph specific questions
9 on implementation or bugs then your best bet is either the ceph
10 mailing list or their IRC channel. I can take a stab at questions but
11 Sage, Yehuda or Greg will be able to more thoroughly/accurately answer
12 them.
16 Kyle