From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: !! SOLVED !! Re: [gentoo-user] New monitor problems. < sighs >
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 22:14:53
4 > I went back and looked at the nvidia driver guide on gentoo.org. There is
5 > no mention of nvidia needing that. Should I tell the doc team so they can
6 > mention that for others or is my machine a little unique? Since someone
7 > else ran into it on the link you posted, it may be something that at least
8 > needs a mention even tho it is not nvidia specific.
11 Ideally it would be in the ebuild's kernel config checks. The Changelog
12 mentions it;
13 http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers/ChangeLog?view=markup
14
15 But obviously its not in the ebuild you used.