From: James Lockie <bjlockie@××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] umounted CD Writer medium instead of audio CD
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 23:52:54
1 Dale wrote:
2 > James Lockie wrote:
3 >
4 >> I insert an audio CD in my CD writer and KDE displays a popup that it
5 >> is umounted CD Writer medium.
6 >> Shouldn't it say it is audio CD medium?
9 > I think that will depend on your USE flags. You may want to post that.
10 > It may be some sort of plugin too.
11 >
12 > On mine, it pops up like yours does then when I click on 'open in a new
13 > window', it pops up the contents. I can then copy them to the hard
14 > drive or whatever. This is done in Konqueror by the way. I'm not sure
15 > what you are trying to use.
16 >
17 I want to use K3B only if it is an audio CD.
18 I think my USE flags are different than when I compiled KDE.
19 > Hope that helps or helps you get help.
20 >
21 > Dale
22 >
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list