From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} anyone tried egroupware?
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 05:15:29
1 Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 >Has anyone tried egroupware? Any opinions on it?
4 >
5 >- Grant
6
7 Yes. I have been using the community version for several years.
8
9 Originally for the calendar and addressbook. But gradually been using the other stuff as well apart from that website module. (not logged in at the moment. Can't check the actual name)
10
11 I quite like it. It does what it says on the box.
12 It's also easy to set up when you have some experience with other webapps. Integrates well with Kontakt from KDE and probably also others (but can't comment on it)
13
14 Is there anything in particular you want to know about it?
17 Joost
18 --
19 Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.