From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] mounting screws
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 17:40:19
1 On Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 10:25 AM Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hello list,
4 >
5 > This has nothing to do with Gentoo, but I don't know where else to ask.
6 >
7 > I have a couple of vertically mounted easy-swap disk caddies in the back of my
8 > workstation, and I'm having trouble finding screws to mount the disk in the
9 > caddy. Clearance is nil, so the screws must be countersunk so they aren't
10 > proud of the surface. They seem to be m3 perhaps 5mm long.
11 >
12 > I just can't find any via Google. Can anyone in UK please help out?
13 >
14 > --
15 > Regards,
16 > Peter.
19 I've purchased a couple of kits like this link from Amazon a couple of
20 times and generally found them helpful. Not expensive if they don't
21 have exactly what you need. This is Amazon US but I suspect the UK has
22 similar.
23
24 https://www.amazon.com/QTEATAK-300Pcs-Notebook-Computer-Replacement-Toshiba/dp/B07LC74BC3