From: Nilesh Govindrajan <me@××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fwd: How about the gentoo server or cluster in production environment?
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:14:56
1 On 20 Feb 2014 05:12, "Franklin Wang" <touch21st@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > and what about slackware for server?
6 > -------- Original Message --------
7 > Subject:
8 > How about the gentoo server or cluster in production environment?
9 > Date:
10 > Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:41:28 +0800
11 > From:
12 > Franklin Wang <touch21st@×××××.com>
13 > To:
14 > gentoo-server@l.g.o, gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
17 > Hi all,
18 >
19 > I'm not familiar with gentoo server and cluster. So could you tell me
20 > the experience about them? Thanks.
25 > Franklin Wang
30 Gentoo makes the best server os because it's a custom built os where the
31 admin knows each and every aspect of the os. Security wise, there are no
32 unwanted or unused stuff, so lesser bugs to deal with.
33
34 Clustering, well, you can do that using glusterfs