From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GCC man pages
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:23:23
1 On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:11:26 +0100, Florian Philipp
2 <lists@f_philipp.fastmail.net> wrote:
3 > Hi list!
4 >
5 > I noticed that recently (probably with the update to gcc-4.3.4 from
6 > gcc-4.3.2-r2) the man and info pages disappeared.
7
8 I am curious about this issue as well.
9
10 I've been suffering this since some time ago, couldn't say exactly when
11 this started, and it seems to be an intermittent problem (right now, for
12 example, I can see the man page, no problem), I haven't been able to narrow
13 it or determine why and how exactly this happens, but so far it only
14 happened to me with the gcc man page.
15
16 I've not been too concerned about it because I can always look up for it
17 online or ssh to my server and see it there. But it's slightly annoying.
18
19 I can't help but only confirm that you are not alone.
20 --
21 Jesús Guerrero