From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] for the speakup users on the list
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 17:42:02
1 I'm checking on a lower bucks user group to see if it's still active.
2 They do all manner of operating systems including linux in that group.
5 On Sun, 17 Apr 2022, Jack wrote:
6
7 > I think many on this list would be willing to help with this, if the location
8 > were close enough.  You might hunt for a local linux users group, or other
9 > group of folks likely to be interested and willing to tinker with hardware.
10 > You might also see if there is a local high school or technical school with
11 > relevant classes, to ask if there is a student willing to help you.
12 >
13 > The actual work in removing and replacing heat sink and fan is not that great
14 > - but if it is not near definite that is the cause of your problem, then it
15 > might be a wasted effort.
16 >