From: "Philipp Tölke" <philipptoelke@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: AW: [gentoo-user] emerge fails with "tc-getCC: command not found"
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:32:06
1 Hello,
2
3 Noack, Sebastian <S.Noack@××××××××××.de> wrote:
4 > tc-getCC is no binary. It is a function of the eclass toolchain, to
5 > determine the path to the corresponding C-Compilier. You should make
6 > sure that the corresponding ebuild contains the line "inherit
7 > toolchain-funcs" in the beginning. But however it seems to be a bug in
8 > the specified ebuild. But maybe you can fix it by this advice.
9
10 Thanks for your answer!
11
12 The ebuild does inherit the toolchain-funcs.
13 I could not find any corresponding bugs in bugzilla, and I think that
14 more people would have reported this problem with the portage-ebuild, if
15 it was a general problem.
16
17 Thanks,
18 --
19 Philipp Tölke
20
21 Question: Who said the name Microsoft and when?
22 Answer: Bill Gates' wife at their wedding night!