From: Karl Huysmans <karl.huysmans@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Work!
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 08:48:45
1 Hi All,
2
3 Don't know if it's appropriate to post this on this list, sorry if it's not.
4 Anyway, this is serious: we are currently looking for a junior IT with some
5 Gentoo experience and with a special interest in media encoding and graphics
6 for a job in a video post house in Brussels, Belgium. Most of our systems
7 run Gentoo, and it's hard to find anyone through the usual channels,
8 besides, we're looking for an enthousiast who wants to learn, and not for
9 someone with a stack of certificates and diploma's. Anyone? Any other
10 suggestions where else I could or should ask?
11
12 grtz
13
14 Karl