From: Stephen Liu <satimis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DVD burning package
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:14:44
1 Hi Neil,
2
3 Tks for your advice.
4
5 > dvd+rw-tools. It does for DVDs what cdrecord does for CDs. Despite
6 > the
7 > name, it is for DVD-R(W) as well as DVD+RW
8
9 It is the tool for burning both DVD+/-R(W), but not working well on
10 DVD+R(W)
13 > If you emerge k3b with the dvdr USE flag, it will pull in all of
14 > these as
15 > dependencies.
16 I use it frequently on FC5_64. It is for KDE but also works on Gnome.
17 Before I ran command lines for burning CD/CD-R(W) until I found k3b
18
19 Whether edit /etc/make.conf
20
21 USE=".......dvdr"
22
23 then run;
24 # emerge --sync && emerge -avuDN world
25 # emerge k3b
26
27 If I'm wrong pls correct me. Tks.
30 B.R.