From: Jason Dusek <jason.dusek@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dev-haskell/{cabal,haxml} -- runaway memory hog
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 07:04:00
1 On Dec 23, 2007 8:23 AM, <felix@×××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Emerging haxml directly repeats the greedy performance, and when I
3 > kill it, it gives me this message:
4 >
5 > * The 'prerm' phase of the 'dev-haskell/haxml-1.13.2' package has failed
6 > * with exit value -1. The problem occurred while executing the ebuild
7 > * located at '/var/db/pkg/dev-haskell/haxml-1.13.2/haxml-1.13.2.ebuild'.
8 > * If necessary, manually remove the ebuild in order to skip the execution
9 > * of removal phases.
10 >
11 > What the heck is going on here, and how do I manually remove haxml?
12
13 Does deleting the ebuild (not haxml, just that particular ebuild, as
14 suggested by "manually remove the ebuild", make any difference?
15
16 I don't have these problems, but I've got testing flags enabled
17 for all my Haskell stuff and I'm using the Gentoo Haskell
18 overlay.
21 _jsn
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list