From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Impossible question... Swithcing from "no multilib" to "multilib"
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:11:24
1 On 07/22/2010 12:56 PM, Andrea Momesso wrote:
2 >
3 > That's impossible, isn't it?
4 >
5 > Swithcing profile and reemerging everithing isn't gonna work? Even from a
6 > chroot?
7 >
8 > Should I reinstall a new stage from scratch? Adobe stopped providing flash for
9 > linux 64 bit, and I some of the sites I need to visit for work need it.
10 > Mantaining a chroot is not worth the effort, so I really want to switch.
11 >
12 > Thank you in advance.
13
14 emerge www-plugins/nspluginwrapper and this will make 32bit Flash work
15 in 64bit browsers.