From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: how to make esearch run agains overlay too
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 01:51:08
1 Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> writes:
2
3 > reader@×××××××.com wrote:
4 >> How can I make esearch scan my overlay too? The esearch man page
5 >> makes no mention of overlay, and none of the options appear to allow
6 >> directing esearch to a separate portage.
7 >
8 > eix is smart enough to do this, and it's nearly a drop-in replacement.
9
10 Yike, sorry posters,... I see the problem now. Somehow
11 PORTDIR_OVERLAY had gotten abbreviated to RTDIR_OVERLAY in
12 /etc/make.conf
13
14 All is well with both esearch and eix once that was corrected.
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list