From: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey automatic email download after switch to Oauth2
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 09:54:17
1 On Friday, 3 June 2022 11:07:47 BST spareproject776 wrote:
2 > They only forced turning 2fa on.
3
4 There used to be a period a few years ago now, when you could enable less
5 secure app access plus OAuth2 without giving your DOB, mobile phone 2FA, etc.
6 They have since stopped this. I had enabled OAuth2 on one PC, but was not
7 able to do the same on a second PC I tried to connect from. I can't recall
8 the error now.
9
10 Thankfully, other email providers are available. :-)