From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Uwe Thiem
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:57:19
1 On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:53:35 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 >
4 >> It's a sad day for me today. Uwe Thiem, who has been on this list
5 >> longer than I have, passed away on Friday.
6 >
7 > A sad day indeed. Uwe also owed me a Namibian beer, but I will raise a
8 > glass of the local brew to him and his memory.
11 > --
12 > Neil Bothwick
13 >
14 > Where the system is concerned, you're not allowed to ask `Why?'
17 Neil,
18 Thanks for letting us know. That's really terrible news. He was a
19 great contributor and always pleasant in his communication. I will
20 miss him.
21
22 Cheers,
23 Mark