From: Abraham Gyorgy <hangcsapda@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo AMD64, games freeze!
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:02:19
1 Okay thanks guys, I'll write this post on the gentoo-amd64 list.
2
3 2008/4/9, "Mateusz A. Mierzwin'ski" <mateuszmierzwinski@××.pl>:
4 >
5 > Mark Knecht pisze:
6 >
7 > > On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Marzan, Richard non Unisys
8 > > <Richard.Marzan@××××××.com> wrote:
11 > > > -----Original Message-----
12 > > > >
13 > > > >
14 > > > > From: Mark Knecht [mailto:markknecht@×××××.com]
15 > > >
16 > > >
20 > > > > Those of us on the Gentoo-amd64 list welcome you to come join us.
21 > > > >
22 > > > > - Mark
23 > > > > --
24 > > >
25 > > >
26 > > >
27 > > > > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
28 > > > >
29 > > > >
30 > > > Doesn't it seems strange that most users posts on the gentoo-user ml,
31 > > > regardless of what other ml are available for their topic? I must say
32 > > > that I am guilty of that too. Doesn't anyone post to gentoo
33 > > > subcategorized ml anymore?
34 > > >
35 > > >
36 > > >
37 > >
38 > > Well, I certainly post on the gentoo-amd64 list when my questions are
39 > > specific to my 64-bit machines. things like how to make Flash, java,
40 > > plugins, etc., work better on that platform are, to me, very
41 > > appropriate to that list.
42 > >
43 > > I post here for more general conversations.
44 > >
45 > > - Mark
48 > I think that this types of info should be mailed to gentoo-user. But when
49 > we post about incompatibility (something don't work as this should) then
50 > better to post to gentoo-amd64 list.
51 > --
52 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list