From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Slot war on my system
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 22:19:32
1 On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 14:40:26 -0500, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2
3 > > Do you have the bluetooth USE flag set?
4 > >
5 > > Have you emerged kde-meta?
6
7 > I have emerged kde-meta, but until this morning I didn't have the
8 > bluetooth flag, no. Now I have -bluetooth in /etc/make.conf
9
10 When you say you didn't have the flag, do you mean you hadn't explicitly
11 set it in make.conf? It is set by default in some profiles, only emerge
12 --info will tell you what flags are actually set.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?