From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrading from gcc-3.4.5 to gcc-3.4.6-r1
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 18:47:33
1 Darren Grant schrieb:
2
3 > That being said, is gentoo the right platform for a web/mail server?
4
5 I think so, and I do so :) What I like is, that I'm able to easily and
6 clearly install only what's required - ie. no X for example. Sure, there
7 are "server distributions" out there, which also offer that, but they
8 are rather often not as active as Gentoo certainly is.
9
10 Alexander Skwar
11 --
12 Die Affekte sind die krankhaften Säfte der Seele, und an jedem
13 Übermaße derselben erkrankt die Klugheit: Steigt gar das Übel zum
14 Munde hinaus, so läuft die Ehre Gefahr.
15 -- Baltasar Gracián y Morales (Handorakel und Kunst der Weltklugheit)
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list