From: "Jörg Schaible" <joerg.schaible@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: fonts in gitview
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:33:45
1 Jörg Schaible wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > can anybody tell me, what font is used by gitview in the diff pane and how
6 > to configure it? I did not use gitview for some time and cannot say, when
7 > this started, but currently I get some kind of strange script font that is
8 > hardly readable. I am normally working in a KDE4 environment.
9
10 Ping. Anyone? I face the same unreadable font in Eclipse's Javadoc View for
11 all mono-spaced elements. Where is this system font coming from?
12
13 - Jörg