From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Memory cards and deleting files.
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 10:57:27
1 On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 11:28:17AM +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote
2
3 > The SD standard says >33G should use exFAT, this is why many devices
4 > state they only support cards up to 32G. The really mean they only
5 > support FAT. My Dashcam is like this but it happily works with a 128G
6 > card, once I reformatted it with FAT.
7
8 Warning; that still does not change the fact that each individual file
9 cannot exceed 4G in size on regular FAT.
12 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
13 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications