From: "微蔡" <microcai@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [ANNOUNCE] I like systemd now :)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 07:19:10
1 On Saturday 10 November 2012 07:54:21 Volker Armin Hemmann
2 wrote:
3 > Am Freitag, 9. November 2012, 17:11:49 schrieb Keith Dart:
4 > > Re
5 > >
6 509D8E00.4030208@××××××××.se509D8E00.4030208@××××××××.sek7k1hn$ce6$1@ger.g
7 > > ma ne.org,
8 > >
9 > > Dale said:
10 > > > I don't worry about boot up times much either. Here is why:
11 > > I was thinking of converting to systemd on my Gentoo laptop.
12 There I do
13 > > boot frequently, and could benefit from quicker bootups. So I'm
14 happy
15 > > to some success stories with it, since I've been holding off on
16 taking
17 > > that plunge.
20 > > -- Keith
21 >
22 > suspend to ram is the answer. Faster than any boot.
23
24 The you are happy to use a system take take a year to boot, then
25 never shutdown.
29 < gentoo rocks >
31 \ ^__^
35 || ||