From: Rudmer van Dijk <rudmer.van.dijk@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT im more just curious
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:40:51
1 On Sunday 15 April 2007, b.n. wrote:
2 > Kellystewart00@×××××××××.au ha scritto:
3 > > What is the average age of the gentoo user here?
4 >
5 > Okay, here it is the histogram of the age distribution with the first 50
6 > data.
7 > http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gentooageoo3.png
8 >
9 > The bins are 3 years each. Made with Gnumeric+Inkscape.
10 >
11 > Notice the sharp drop after 27 years of age and the second irregular
12 > distribution around 43-45. I wait for interpretations.
13
14 well, one more for /after/ 27: I'm 28 years young 8-)
15
16 discovered *nix with SuSE 6.2 (around 1996), Solaris and Irix
17 tried RedHat several times but the installation _always_ crashed...
18 then LFS and getting lazy so switched to Gentoo 1.x around 2003 which is
19 _much_ better! still happily using it my machine.
22 Rudmer
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list