From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Google privacy changes
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:15:16
1 On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:59:34 +0000, Mick wrote:
2
3 > > My contact was interested in someone with experience in high
4 > > performance clusters. Can anyone point to a post of mine, here or
5 > > anywhere else, that implies that my knowledge of clustering extends
6 > > beyond being able to spell it?
7 >
8 > You're attributing intelligence and thoroughness in researching for
9 > suitable candidates, which I have not as yet found in recruitment
10 > agents, or even many high level head hunters.
11
12 Oh yes, I used to work with recruitment agents and they did send me some
13 dross... but only once! However, this was a Google employee.
14
15 The irony of this is that a thread about how much Google want to know
16 about us has descended into a demonstration of how little they know, even
17 from publicly available information.
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 I heard someone tried the monkeys-on-typewriters bit trying for the plays
24 of W. Shakespeare but all they got was the collected works of Francis
25 Bacon