From: JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Web mail
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 06:22:53
1 kashani wrote:
2 >
3 > Moving on to the webmail bit, I like Roundcube as well. My personal
4 > server is completely overbuilt so it seems as snappy as Squirrel. If
5 > you're using PHP 4.4, I'd install pecl-apc which should speed things up
6 > greatly. pecl-apc has *issues* with PHP 5.1.x especially if you're using
7 > PHP in any sort of object oriented kind of way. I skipped the overly
8 > complicated Gentoo ebuild/overlay and installed from source. Works fine
9 > with Mysql 5.0 and PHP 5.1.2 if you're that bleeding edge.
10
11 I am running MySQL 5 and PHP 5.1. Roundcube looks nice, thinks for the
12 tip. I will go give it a try.
13
14 > kashani
15