From: Blackdream W <blackdream1890@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] How to capture a screen video?
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 07:48:28
1 Aha,I think u r a funny guys[?]
2
3 2010/7/5 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
4
5 > On Monday 05 July 2010 08:08:05 Dale wrote:
6 > > Mick wrote:
7 > > > PS. Google is only as good as your ability to find the terms by which
8 > you
9 > > > should be searching. I understand they are working hard on reading our
10 > > > thoughts.
11 > >
12 > > +1
13 > >
14 > > I like how folks that have the answer say to Google for it. If you
15 > > don't know what to tell Google to find, Google isn't worth $0.01 on the
16 > > subject.
17 > >
18 > > Now after you get the answer, Google is great. :-)
19 >
20 > Noooooooooooooooo, you don't get it.
21 >
22 > You must google the question to get the search terms
23 > Then you must google the search terms to get the answer
24 >
25 > Two-step process!
29 > --
30 > alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com